Monday, May 17, 2010

Help out my brother, get an awesome piece of art!

Hey ya'll, I thought maybe this could be a good place to also help get the word out for my brother Jason's trip.  Here's what he put on facebook:


"I have a really cool opportunity to go to Haiti at the end of this month to help out an organization called Help Heal Haiti. In order to accomplish what I am setting out to do, I need to raise some funds to get one more piece of camera gear. I am offering a really great opportunity for you to help me out, and get something beautiful in return. For every donation of $50 or more (plus shipping if you need it mailed) I am offering a limited addition 11x14" signed print from my last trip to Ethiopia. Please consider supporting my trip by purchasing one of these prints. Feel free to email me at jasoncrigler@gmail.com. Also check out my website, jasoncriglerphotography.com. Thank you so much!"

This organization has asked Jason to take photos for their new brochure and such.  He is an amazing photographer.  I posted one of his photos in my last blog from one of his trips to Uganda.  This photo that he is offering is, as he said, from his trip to Ethiopia.  He has sold other photos or other pieces of art for far more than $50. This is a great way to help a great guy out and get an amazing piece of art at the same time. Thanks ya'll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment