Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's Official!!!

I just received an email from Holt International welcoming us into the Ethiopian Program!!! It's now completely official, we are adopting from Ethiopia! We are SO excited! Along with that email came several attachments and a login ID and pin for other areas of their website. Now I'm looking at a bagillion page long guide book on their Ethiopia program! This is going to be SO much paperwork! I mean, I knew the dossier would have a lot but there are other things like uh, getting the child(ren) a visa! I wish they would just mail us the guide book so I don't have to look at it online but could just flip through it anytime, anywhere AND be able to check off pages as we completed whatever they said we needed to do. I may go through and print off some sections.
So now we need to raise some money for the homestudy. I'm working with a local Pampered Chef consultant to get a fundraiser show going. This show will be open to anyone, anywhere and 20% of the money spent will go right to us for our adoption! 20%, WOW!! So stay on the lookout for the link, I'm thinking next week, close to payday. ;) The show will be open for two weeks so start spreading the word NOW!!
Ok, well back to the bagillion page guide book!!

1 comment: